Men's Elevation Jacket
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Duke is 6'0" tall, 175 lbs, has a 42" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Black and Cairo/Yellow Gold. Cashel is 6'1" tall, 187 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Nori/Foliage. Leo is 6'2" tall, 175 lbs, has a 40" chest, and is wearing a size medium in Shetland.
Hike up a snowy mountain trail or explore your favorite through-the-trees powder stash in the Men's Elevation Jacket. This eco-friendly winter ski jacket is built for total weather protection with added insulation and extra-breathable shell so you can get after it in below-freezing temps going up or down the mountain. Whether you're on your butt in the snow learning how to board or slicing up untouched powder in the backcountry, the built-in powder skirt will keep the snow out and the good times rollin' in. No need to pull off the jacket for your pre-skiing pit-stop at the coffee shop, you've got pockets for days to keep your card, valuables, and ski pass handy.
- Marmot NanoPro™ Eco is a sustainable lightweight and breathable waterproof technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation is sustainably made from 80% post-consumer recycled materials for eco-friendly, breathable warmth
- Attached hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable so you can keep your neck, head, and face fully protected and covered from the cold when there's a helmet involved in your adventures
- Fixed powder skirt sits inside your jacket and hugs your waist to keep snow out and ensures your mid and base layers stay dry even when exploring deep powder
- PitZips provide easy-to-adjust underarm ventilation that regulate body temperature and maximizes breathable comfort during high-pulse outdoor activities
- Water-resistant hand, chest, and pass pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions
- Internal mesh and zippered pockets offers protected storage options to stash valuables away from the wet and the cold
|Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet
|Center Back Length:
|NanoPro™, 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 161g/sqm
|1 lbs 5 oz , 591.0 g