Women's Marmot x Bronco Juniper Spring 3'' Shorts
Reward Members: Spend $250 and earn $10 in Rewards + Free 2 Day Shipping Sign in
Free Shipping on orders over $75 + free returns* Details
Backed by Lifetime Warranty Details
Get More Out of Your Gear & Your Cart.
📧 Sign up for emails and get 15% off your first order
💬 Opt-in to SMS and Save 15% by texting ANDPLAY to 627668
(offers are for first purchase only)
Hannah is 5'9" tall, 130 lbs, has a 26" waist and 36" hip, and is wearing a size 8 or medium in Arctic Navy.
The Juniper Springs Shorts are a hot-weather essential if there's a body of water to jump into or a sweaty outdoor excursion ahead of you. No need to pack a suit, you can cool off with a mid-hike lake dip or trailside waterfall plunge and jump right back into your hiking groove without diving into your pack for a change of clothes. Cut from recycled nylon and treated with a water-resistant coating, these thigh-length, elastic-waisted shorts will dry off in no time so wet shorts don’t ruin the hike home or the seats of your car on the next leg of your road trip.
- Midweight, abrasion resistant recycled nylon construction increases the durability and longevity of the shorts.
- Fabric provides sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50 so you can comfortably stay outside longer
- Environmentally conscious PFC-free DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish repels water to keep you dry
- Elastic waistband with drawcord adjustment gives you a comfortable and customizable fit with casual style.
- Hand pockets and zippered back pocket give you lots of storage options on-the-go with added security for valuables in the back.